Use the following links to find more information on issues of interest.
- Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention – The Ethics Religious Liberty Commission is an agency of the Southern Baptist Convention that is dedicated to addressing social and moral concerns and their implications on public policy issues from City Hall to Congress.
- Family Foundation of Kentucky – A Kentucky non-profit educational organization that focuses on public policy issues that affect the family. The Foundation works in association with individuals and other organizations who recognize that the family is the building block of society.
- For Faith and Family -An Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission Web site desgined to aid the church family in wisely engaging the culture.
- I Live Values – An Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission Web site designed to provide valuable, timely and encouraging insights on the culture for Christians as they seek to live out their vales. The site explores critical issues and moral values at risk.
- I Vote Values – An Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission Web site designed to help Americans of faith prepare to exercise their civic responsibilities. The site contains useful information about ways Bible believers can tackle issues of concern in the legislative process.
- Josiah Road – A social networking site for individuals who wish to discuss public policy issues. Sponsored by the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Kentucky Ethics League – Ethics organization dedicated to informing and educating community and church members about current ethical issues facing Christians in Kentucky. The organizations primary focus is on issues related to alcohol and gambling.
- Alcoholics Anonymous – Alcoholics Anonymous® is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
- Drunk Driving Prevention Resources – Here are some of the best resources on the Internet to inform users about drunk driving, its consequences, and what can be done about it.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving – MADD’s mission is to stop drunk driving, support the victims of this violent crime and prevent underage drinking.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism – A component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It is a research organization that seeks to provides leadership in the national effort to reduce alcohol-related problems.
- Recovery Connection – This list of frequently asked questions will help anyone interested in learning more about alcohol dependency to understand what it is and how to determine if someone has a drinking problem.
- Citizens Against Gambling Expansion – Kentucky citizens group organized to oppose gambling expansion.
- Stop Predatory Gambling – Stop Predatory Gambling Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit based in Washington, D.C. made up of citizens from diverse backgrounds, religious faiths, political convictions, and life circumstances. Its mission is to place a national spotlight on why it is time for government to end its failed policy of predatory gambling.
- Kentucky General Assembly – Legislative body for the Commonwealth of Kentucky. The purpose of this site is to provide and facilitate access to timely information concerning the Kentucky Legislature and the workings of the Legislative Research Commission.
- Kentucky Governor’s Office – Web site for the Kentucky governor. Includes contact information.
- United States House of Representatives – Primary Web site for the U.S. House of Representative. Includes links to the offices of all U.S. representatives.
- United States President – Official White House Web site. Includes contact information.
- United States Senate – Primary Web site for the U.S. Senate. Includes links to the offices of all U.S. senators.
- Kentucky Right to Life – Organization dedicated to restoring legal protection to those members of our human family who are threatened by abortion, infanticide, or euthanasia.
- Life Training Institute – Life Training Institute trains Christians and pro-life advocates to persuasively defend their views in the marketplace of ideas by clearly presenting the pro-life position in live events and through the full use of modern media including the internet, radio, television, and the publication of books and articles.
- National Right to Life – The ultimate goal of the National Right to Life Committee is to restore legal protection to innocent human life. The primary interest of the National Right to Life Committee and its members has been the abortion controversy; however, it is also concerned with related matters of medical ethics which relate to the right to life issues of euthanasia and infanticide.
- The Invitation Stands – The Invitation Stands is a partnership effort between the Kentucky Baptist Convention and the North American Mission Board that focuses on building closer relationships between our pregnancy resource centers and Southern Baptist churches for the purposes of sharing Christ and helping women to choose life for their unborn children.
- Covenant Marriage Movement – Organization focused on helping couples and congregations to affirm God’s design for marriage as a covenant relationship.
- The War on Illegal Pornography – This is a coalition of groups, including the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, that are working together to stop the growing amount of hard core pornography available in America